Gallery

Sunday, June 28, 2009

AS WE MOURN MJ...

The following celebrities have sent out their condolences.


Former Tanzania President Alhaj Ali Hassan Mwinyi gave a an exclusive BBC interview on Friday of June 26, 2009, on the death of Michael Jackson.
In the interview, conducted in Swahili, President Mwinyi recalls Michael's visit to Tanzania in 1992 and described his sudden death as a huge loss to the music fraternity world wide, and that the late King of Pop was a legend that will forever remain etched in the memories of both young and old alike - even for those who were not around during the thriller's unique lifetime.


Known Entertainment Executive Ben Brown, the Man Who Discovered Michael Jackson, Issued a Statement Regarding Michael's Recent Passing.
Said, “I was deeply saddened to hear the reports of the passing of my friend, the 'King of Pop.' My prayers, thoughts, and best wishes go out to Michael's family, friends, and fans around the world," Ben Brown said today, according to SuperGold International.
Brown went on to say, "Michael, a giant in the music and entertainment world, I feel, will continue to impact the world of entertainment and the world itself through his creative works. He will be missed."


Chris Brown: “Michael Jackson is the reason why I do music and why I am an entertainer. I am devastated by this great loss, and I will continue to be humbled and inspired by his legacy. My prayers are with his family. Michael will be deeply missed, but never forgoten. He’s the greatest… the best ever. No one will ever be better. ”


Usher: “This loss has deeply saddened me, with a heavy heart I composed this statement. May God cover you Michael. We all lift your name up in prayer. I pray for the entire JACKSON family particularly Michael’s mother and all his fans that loved him so much. I would not be the artist, performer, and philanthropist I am today without the influence of Michael. I have great admiration and respect for Him and I’m so thankful I had the opportunity to meet and perform with such a great entertainer In so many ways he transcended culture. He broke barriers, he changed radio formats! With music, he made it possible for people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama to impact the mainstream world. His legacy is unparalleled Michael Jackson will never be forgotten.”


Elizabeth Taylor: “Dame Elizabeth Taylor is too devastated by the passing of her dear friend Michael Jackson to issue a statement at this time.”
Taylor, who was a close and dear friend to Jackson for several years, was the one who dubbed him the “King of Pop.”


Paul McCartney: “I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever and my memories of our time together will be happy ones.”


Madonna: “I can’t stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever!My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless.”

No comments:

Post a Comment