Gallery

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Word From Maleek


Your boy, Maleek, has sent an email saying that his album Karanite is out!!

"I've just malizad my album and sent copies to Kenya which should be available very soon.. I will be coming to officially launch it soon …in the meantime you can sample the tracks on my website http://www.maleekmedia.com being the artist I know I shouldn’t say this but, I guarantee it will be one of the most complete and hottest album released in Kenya."

Maleek

The Album featuring production from Backstage Entertainment producers Tshazi and Silas 'The Virus' Kwaka from Kenya and Mr Zux of Big One Production, Sydney, Australia and is the epitome of what Kenyan hip hop music should be. It features collaborations with a who's who of African talent be they mainstream or underground such as Jua Cali, Nonini,Tallia, Chiwawa , Bamzigi,Abbass, Kasa, Faya, Cchippo Heartman from Zambia, Cristal, Edu Gee among others all who gave their unique talents to the making of this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment