Gallery

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Toxic clears the air on marriage claims



Socialite dancer Toxic (pictured centre with her dancers) is sticking with a “no wedding” comment even as claims of her impending nuptials make the rounds on the gossip blogs.
In a telephone conversation, she said, “Funny enough my boyfriend was in town when the story came out and he took it as a joke,” So, are you planning a wedding?
"No," she said. Then are you engaged? I asked, "Engaged? That I won’t answer. I will save it for another day."
A source close to the dancer, whose real name is Juliet Kwamboka, claimed that she is currently dating a wealthy man from Dubai. When asked to comment on that, Toxic laughed it off with a breezy, “He is a business man that is all. This speculation is not helping the relationship. My boyfriend is not comfortable with all this media attention.”

No comments:

Post a Comment