Gallery

Friday, April 10, 2009

HACKERS ATTACK EZEKIEL MUTUA’S E-MAIL ADDRESS

Early yesterday morning the director of information Ezekiel Mutua sent out an email all his contacts asking them to disregard any distress call e-mail purportedly sent by him.
The email read: “This is to inform you that somebody, unknown to me, has hacked my personal email facility and has been sending messages to my contacts, claiming that I am stranded in Nigeria and urgently require $3000 (Sh240,000) to bail me out. I wish to assure you that I am in Nairobi and safe, and that I am not in any way connected to the person or people spreading the malicious rumour.”
The former secretary-general of the Kenya Union of Journalists (KUJ), then said that as a result of the hack job, he has changed his email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment